Baylor University School of Law, J.D.
University of Texas at Austin, B.A.
State Bar of Texas
United States Supreme Court
Supreme Court of Texas
Northern District Court of Texas
Southern District Court of Texas
Eastern District Court of Texas
Western District Court of Texas
U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
Brad Robinson is a Managing Partner with Sbaiti & Company handling complex litigation matters involving commercial disputes, mass tort, creditor’s rights and post-judgment collection, fraud, embezzlement, breach of contract, and property damage. Brad also leads the firm’s Catastrophic Injury and Wrongful Death practice and recently negotiated a $1.8 million settlement for a teenage girl who sustained a catastrophic spinal injury in a high-speed crash, while riding as a passenger on the Dallas North Tollway. Prior to joining the firm, he spent the previous 12 years of practice defending Fortune 100 and other major companies in catastrophic injury, complex commercial litigation, and mass tort matters. He has in-depth experience in a variety of litigation contexts, having served as national and regional counsel for various product manufacturers and sellers, including General Motors. Brad now uses the knowledge and insight he gained defending those corporations to represent his clients in all areas of litigation. Understanding the inner workings of large-scale corporate and insurance defense strategies gives him a significant advantage when representing his clients. Brad brings an aggressive and creative approach to handling complex matters for his clients.
Brad grew up in Dallas and attended the University of Texas at Austin and Baylor Law School. While at Baylor, he competed as a member of the Administrative Law Moot Court team and litigated numerous mock trials. He coached the AAJ National Champion Mock Trial Team and National Qualifying Client Counseling Team. He served as an editor of “A Practical Guide to Texas Evidence: Objections, Responses, Rules, and Practice Commentary”, Fourth Edition, by Professor Gerald Powell. He also had the privilege of working for the Honorable Judge Walter S. Smith, Jr., Chief Judge, Federal District Court for the Western District of Texas, Waco Division.
- Super Lawyers® (Thompson Reuters) Texas Rising Stars – 2014-2015
- North America News, Corporate America M&A, Best in Commercial Litigation, Texas – 2015
- Order of the Barristers
- AAJ 2007 National Champion Coach (Mock Trial)
- Baylor Administrative Law Moot Court Team, 2005
- Quarter Finalist, Moot Court Competition
- Semi Finalist, Client Counseling Competition
- Third Year Vice President, Student Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute, Young Lawyer’s Steering Committee – National Marketing Co-Chair (2016-2018), National Vice Cochair (2016-2017), Regional Chair (2015-2016)
- General Motors
- Union Carbide
- Oxysure Therapeutics
- Kaiser Gypsum
- Hallmark Insurance
- Dallas Trial Lawyers Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- International Association of Defense Counsel (IADC), 2014-2019