Brad Robinson is Of-Counsel to Sbaiti & Company handling complex litigation matters. He spent the last 12 years of practice defended Fortune 100 and other major companies in mass tort, catastrophic injury and complex commercial litigation matters. He has in-depth experience in a variety of litigation contexts, having been involved in as national and regional counsel for various product manufacturers and sellers in mass tort litigation, and handling claims for fraud, embezzlement, breach of contract and property damage. Brad brings a creative approach to handling complex matters for his clients.
Brad grew up in Dallas and attended the University of Texas at Austin and Baylor Law School. While at Baylor, he competed as a member of the Administrative Law Moot
Court team and litigated numerous mock trials. He coached the AAJ National Champion Mock Trial Team and National Qualifying Client Counseling Team. He served as an
editor of “A Practical Guide to Texas Evidence: Objections, Responses, Rules, and Practice Commentary”, Fourth Edition, by Professor Gerald Powell. He also had the
privilege of working for the Honorable Judge Walter S. Smith, Jr., Chief Judge, Federal District Court for the Western District of Texas, Waco Division.
J.D., Baylor University School of Law, J.D., 2006
- Order of the Barristers
- AAJ 2007 National Champion Coach (Mock Trial)
- Baylor Administrative Law Moot Court Team, 2005
- Quarter Finalist, Moot Court Competition
- Semi Finalist, Client Counseling Competition
- Third Year Vice President, Student Bar Association
B.A., Economics, University of Texas at Austin, 2003.
Recognized among Super Lawyers® Texas Rising Stars by Thompson Reuters (2014-2015)
Corporate America M&A Award for Best in Commercial Litigation – Texas, by North America News (2015)
Admissions & Professional Organizations
- United States Supreme Court
- Supreme Court of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern, Southern, Eastern, and Western Districts of Texas
- Defense Research Institute, Young Lawyer’s Steering Committee – National Marketing Co-Chair (2016-2018), National Vice Cochair (2016-2017), Regional Chair (2015-2016)
- Dallas Bar Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- International Association of Defense Counsel (IADC), Trial Academy Graduate (2014)